The cutest and coolest glamping units in the PH has arrived! These cabins are designed especially for those who want to experience a truly glamorous camping.
-Floor to ceiling view of Mt. Maculot & Taal Lake
-Private Heated Infinity Plunge Pool
-1 Queen Bed & 1 Double Bed
-Patio with dining area
Where you can find us
Located in Brgy. Ping-as, Alitagtag Batangas, we're situated 1000 ft. above sea level.
Boasting amazing views of Taal Lake, Tagaytay ridges and Mount Maculot
Have an event? Let us help you.
We have a maximum occupancy of 130 people including tents. Definitely, a place to spend your vacation where you can relax in peaceful and serene surroundings on a farm and resort while enjoying the amenities of urban living.
Enjoy the privacy of the entire Alitagtag mansion or even the whole resort for family reunions, team buildings, weddings and other private gatherings.
BER MONTHS SALE
Terms and Conditions:
1. Selling Period for BER MONTHS SALE is from now until Dec 31, 2021.
2. Travel Period for BER MONTHS SALE is from now until Dec 31, 2021.
3. 30 % off is applicable only for Batangas Villa, Batangas Jacuzzi Suites and Batangas Pool Suites on weekdays and non-holidays. 15% off is applicable for the rest of the rooms on all days.
4. Check-in time is at 3 PM and check-out time is 12 NN.
5. All resort guests are required to wear wristbands (provided by the resort) at all times upon check-in for security purposes.
Extra pillows will be provided for bed sharers, please see rentals for blankets & towels.
6. Breakfast is served from 7:30 am – 9:30 am inside the rooms. 10% service charge for room service. Breakfast Meal Stubs will be provided upon check in for proper identification.
7. Php 1,000.00/room/night (Sta. Teresita/Batangas Villa/Sta. Rita villas are PHP 2000/room/night) is surrendered upon check-in for Incidental Charges for room accommodation (to be reimbursed cash upon check-out if paid thru cash and back to the credit card if made thru card payment).
8. Prices are inclusive of PHP500.00/head/night consumables (may be used to by food or other amenities on-site but is non-refundable)
9. Waived corkage fee for additional food & drinks brought inside the resort except for whole lechon (PHP 1,000.00), beers (800/case), wine (300/bottle)& liquors (500/1L Bottle). Disposable plates, glasses, spoon and fork, etc. are for sale at the Pavilion Store for cooked food and drinks brought in the resort.
10. Client's visitors, friends and drivers staying in the resort, more than 15 minutes either at the Pavilion or Pool Area will be charged accordingly as stipulated in the brochure.
11. All Resort Guests (assigned signatory only in behalf of the group must present valid government issued ID to verify contact details) are compelled to sign waiver before Check-in, Daytour or Night tour. Resort will deny entry of any guest or group who fails to comply with the Resort Policy.
12.Electricity charges for Electric Appliances.(PHP 2,000.00/unit for 3 hours).
13.We are using a centralized tipping policy. Should you wish to tip for our good service, feel free to drop it at the tipping box located in the front desk.
14. Cooking inside the rooms is not allowed to avoid fire hazards, but you may grill in the provided common grilling area.
15. Booking means you agree with ALL our terms and conditions AND cancellation policies.
ADDITIONAL PROTOCOLS DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
1. All guests (including children, pregnant women & senior citizens) are required to submit a negative Antigen Test result from any DOH accredited laboratory within 48 hours before their stay, or they may avail of the on-site (drive thru) Antigen Test worth P750.00 per person. Should any of the guests test positive, their whole group would not be allowed to enter the resort. Travel voucher (worth the amount paid less the cost of the Antigen Tests) will be issued valid for 3 months with waived rebooking or transfer fee. Booking is not refundable.
2. All vehicles will enter Gate 1 and proceed to vehicle disinfection and tire bath.
3. Body temperature of all incoming guests will be checked using a thermal scanner. Those who will be found ill will be held at the holding area and endorsed to Barangay Health Emergency Response Team.
4. Health Declaration Form shall be accomplished by all incoming guests.
5. Only one representative shall get the keys from the reception desk after giving the reservation code.
6. Wearing their own masks, all incoming guests shall proceed immediately to our misting booth for disinfection before entering the resort premises. They shall go straight to their assigned room and avoid loitering for minimal contact.
7. Room housekeeping will only be done before check in and after check out to minimize contact between guest and staff.
8. Room service subject to 10% room service charge.
9. All concerns and transactions shall be minimized by using the room telephone for food orders, billing, and complaints.
10. Copy of the bill and remaining balance shall be delivered to the guest 30 minutes prior to check out. Cashless transaction is highly encouraged. You may utilize online banking, credit cards, etc. Should you have any concern with the billing, you may call front desk.
Full payment is required to confirm room reservation. Down payment is not accepted.
IMPORTANT: ALL RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. ALL SPECIFIED SCHEDULE OF PARTIAL/FULL PAYMENT (S) SHOULD BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED. OTHERWISE,
ADVANCE PAYMENT MADE IS SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION POLICY (DETAILS HEREWITH)
Cancellations and Rebooking:
a)50% refund of payment if cancellation is made not later than 90 days before the event.
b)25% refund of payment if cancellation is made not later than 45 days before the event.
c) Above mentioned refund policies does not apply in all rebooked transactions
d) Forfeiture of payment if cancellation is made less than 45 days before the event.
e)Booking is transferable.
f) Reservation can be rebooked with a P 2000/room/night rebooking fee.
g) All bookings made during SALE PERIODS are NON-REFUNDABLE, ONLY REBOOKABLE AND TRANSFERABLE.
h) If in any case you want to rebook, price difference applies.
i) All rebooking NOT MANDATED by LGU or National Government, are subject to the Resort Cancellation Policy. Rebooking advice must not be later than 15 DAYS before the check- in dates and sent thru email only.
j)For rebooking caused by LGU or National Government Mandate, a Travel Voucher amounting to the paid amount shall be issued valid for 3 months from the original date of stay. Rebooking fee is waived. Price difference is applied should there be changes on the initial booking details. Booking is non-refundable but transferable.
k) Refund policy does not apply to rebooked transactions.